alen's blog

Monday, March 03, 2008

Show hidden files and folders

I got a problem with my computer. I can't show hidden files and folders. If I choose "Show Hidden Files and Folders", it will be change back to "Do Not ..." . I did a search on the Net. The second solution solved my problem.

Solution 1:

  1. Start->Run->Regedit
  2. Go to:

    //HKEY_CURRENT_USER//SoftWare//MicroSoft//Windows//CurrentVersion//Explorer//Advanced

  3. Set key Hidden = 1
  4. Refresh

Solution 2:

If you got RavMon virus etc, you may need this.

  1. Start->Run->Regedit
  2. Go to:
    HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE//SoftWare//MicroSoft//Windows//CurrentVersion//Explorer//Advanced
  3. SET DWORD key CheckedValue = 1If it's not DWORD value, delete it and recreate as DWORD value and set it to 1.
  4. Refresh

1 Comments:

At 7:01 AM , Blogger Unknown said...

www.wakacall.com
Free calls to about 30 destinations.

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home